Save The Date!
2021 Day of Advocacy
Tuesday, May 18th, 2021.
After the major success of our 2019 Lobby Day, we’re coming back in 2021 to continue pushing for policies that reduce barriers to successful reentry and provide increased access to opportunities for people directly impacted by the criminal legal system.
During the 2021 Virtual Day of Advocacy, we will have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy music from a live DJ and performances from those directly impacted by the criminal legal system
- Hear from activists and community members from across the state about the work being done for reentry and demands we’re making of elected officials
- Discuss a policy agenda that centers the needs of people directly impacted by the criminal legal system
- Share and hear stories about our experiences in our voices
- Attend breakout sessions to connect with activists, community members and elected officials
Register for FREE at the link below. The first 100 people to register will receive a FREE swag bag in the mail.
Check out the photos from 2019 NC Second Chance Lobby Day!
Photos by Suave Visions